negative feedback or not?

Yes!
FWD Text ur proof to all the mods and OS so they can see but be sure and explain about how group messaging charges may apply!!!

here is the deal,contact a member,a new one with 1 feedback on a trade,we text pics and info back and forth ,agree to a trade pending a meet .I asked when he wants to meet, he falls of the grid,then text me 16 days later to offer a different trade,i asked him what happened to the other ,he said he sold it,offers a third possible trade,he sends me pics .we exchange ideas on trade and adgee to meet the next day ,he disappears again will not return texts ,or calls , but still active on trader, should I post negative feedback?

The second time around was a little much for me.
I would have hurt his feeling in a pm, or two and then I would have added him to the ignore list with all the BOS dealer wanna beeees.
I hate to miss out on the other things these folks might have for sale, but I ain't gonna do no paperwork, unless you are holding a FFL.
The core of a man is his word, everything else is built upon that.

Unless everything is confirmed by both parties in a PM, one can't leave negative feedback. The rules are writen and easy to follow, but I swear people can't seem to understand that they have to be followed.
This, we cannot use texts and calls to see who, if anyone, is at fault.Negotiate by phone if you want, but confirm by PM just in case the deal goes south.

I think instead of negative feedback, I'd just say in the thread mention his name. Then everyone would know that way people might start doing better, just my thoughts. Unless the mods disapprove
That would be a "call out" and most likely an fraction would be issued.

here is the deal,contact a member,a new one with 1 feedback on a trade,we text pics and info back and forth ,agree to a trade pending a meet .I asked when he wants to meet, he falls of the grid,then text me 16 days later to offer a different trade,i asked him what happened to the other ,he said he sold it,offers a third possible trade,he sends me pics .we exchange ideas on trade and adgee to meet the next day ,he disappears again will not return texts ,or calls , but still active on trader, should I post negative feedback?

You could pm each of us his name so we can add him to our ignore list. I'm sure this would be legal.

You could start a thread asking if anybody has heard from him - out of concern since you had a deal set and can't get in touch with him...:)

Back
Top Bottom