• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Navy Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack Will Be Charged

oh and spa….turn your example around and look at history. Gun free zones never work….not in Chicago and not on military bases. Ask the families of the Ft Hood shooting about that. I'd much prefer to be the commander who looked the other way when my trusted officers carried weapons to protect their fellow soldiers…and the they saved lives with the illegal firearms vs the commander who explained to the parents of the Ft Hood or Chattanooga victims why they were forced to be unarmed and defenseless.

But its giveaway day!!! No worries be happy.

Where have charged actually been filed? It's Allen west saying they are going to.

Either charges are filed, unlikely, and he's right or...

Charges aren't filed and he will claim he stopped it by publicizing it.

Wow, there are some seriously twisted up panties in here.

And, for the record, the guys in both of your avatars pale in comparison to this one
Mattis_Centcom_2010.jpg

Jim Webb is a highly decorated US Marine from the Vietnam era and later Secretary of the Navy, wrote one the finest novels on the Vietnam War, "Fields of Fire".
He is hardly "Right Wing", in fact a moderate Democrat these days.
My post calling Webb a "Right-winger" was tongue-in-cheek, aimed at our resident troll, but I am sure he will not reply to it.

Last edited:
Troll? I just asked for a reliable news source. I still don't see any confirmed charges...just a bunch of speculation that he can be based on current law (not law created by the current administration as previously suggested).

Back
Top Bottom