• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Navy Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack Will Be Charged

Among President Clinton’s first acts upon taking office in 1993 was to disarm U.S. soldiers on military bases. In March 1993, the Army imposed regulations forbidding military personnel from carrying their personal firearms and making it almost impossible for commanders to issue firearms to soldiers in the U.S. for personal protection

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2009/11/11/end-clinton-era-military-base-gun-ban/

I think an exception can be made in this case? There must be a clause in the law. Somewhere. They must use common sense.

I agree wholeheartedly but I have never once seen a lawmaker, politician or elected official who had common sense. Gotta have it to use it.

Unbelievable. Surely no jury would convict him.
How is it the liberals teach objective thinking? Empty your mind of preconceived ideas of right and wrong, good and bad, and look upon each new idea as a valuable gift to be cherished. Give each opposing idea equal weight and examine the merits of each viewpoint.

How else would a society possibly think that harvesting unborn children for scientific gain could be a good thing?

Google these two words: pesticide and fluoride. It doesn't take long to figure out pretty quickly that most pesticides are made from fluoride. Why would we allow our government to poison our drinking water with a pesticide?

Back
Top Bottom