• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first try at a Get Home Bag

Why do I do these things..... I guess we all do. I took apart all of my bags and went thru stuff and mixed stuff/shuffled stuff and now I feel like none are complete. I guess this week end instead of making the spear I had planned (after painting the house for my wife) I will have to start over. Does any one else here sabatage them selfs like this? If I cut down to a minimalist pack I feel covered but naked and if I add all the toys I might want I'll need a fork lift. Why why why can't I just leave it with what I know works without effin up the program? Lol, just sayin

Very nice set up this got me motivated to get mine done i like you carry a revolver as an edc and i love the benefit of not having to worry about magazines. You might add a few snake shot 38 loads that could be used for small game if needed

Very nice set up this got me motivated to get mine done i like you carry a revolver as an edc and i love the benefit of not having to worry about magazines. You might add a few snake shot 38 loads that could be used for small game if needed

If you wear shoes, throw in a pair of hikers and ditch the shoes. I suggest quality sock liners under the wools. Sore feet and sprains suck.

Why do I do these things..... I guess we all do. I took apart all of my bags and went thru stuff and mixed stuff/shuffled stuff and now I feel like none are complete. I guess this week end instead of making the spear I had planned (after painting the house for my wife) I will have to start over. Does any one else here sabatage them selfs like this? If I cut down to a minimalist pack I feel covered but naked and if I add all the toys I might want I'll need a fork lift. Why why why can't I just leave it with what I know works without effin up the program? Lol, just sayin

LOL---never have truer words been spoken!

If you wear shoes, throw in a pair of hikers and ditch the shoes. I suggest quality sock liners under the wools. Sore feet and sprains suck.

Sock liners aren't needed if you buy quality socks. You absolutely cannot beat Smartwool socks. I wear them for everything from marathons to around the house. You can't buy better.

Back
Top Bottom