• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looks like the MLB playoffs are going according to script.

Well the last time the Braves won the World Series, 1995, I bought a cap, banner and shirt to commemorate it. I hope they win, I'll do the same. I guess I won't get to watch it, antenna TV and I'm not signing up for a service even if it's free

Well the last time the Braves won the World Series, 1995, I bought a cap, banner and shirt to commemorate it. I hope they win, I'll do the same. I guess I won't get to watch it, antenna TV and I'm not signing up for a service even if it's free
We were playing in a dart tournament in a crowded bar when they won. The general consensus was it's about damn time! Then everyone went back to the game.

I was partying on the city streets ....as was pretty much the whole town back then

Not really, all it would take is a pitcher
A pitcher could give up a few hits but that’s about it, Unless he was in cahoots with the manager. There are just too many variables in baseball, too many pitches, hit’s, catches, throws, plays in general, to stage the outcome of a series between 2 baseball teams.

A pitcher could give up a few hits but that’s about it, Unless he was in cahoots with the manager. There are just too many variables in baseball, too many pitches, hit’s, catches, throws, plays in general, to stage the outcome of a series between 2 baseball teams.

Hard for a pitcher to throw it. Catcher would know it right away, probably the manager.

Leo Mazzone married a cousin (my cousin, not his) and it's amazing how "in tune" they are to the smallest things in a pitcher's delivery.

Ive been saying the same for YEARS!
We gotta recoup that money lost from all star week lol thanks gov kemp!
MLB is a damn joke these days just like the nfl and nascar
I hope these sponsorships dont ruin college football, i will have to throw all my tv’s out the door
NCAAF recruitment has been corrupt with money, drugs and hookers for decades. And Saban and company making 7 million a year and assistants making over a million a year while the players get a 4 year scholarship is and was criminal. Let the players get 1/2 of all revenues like they do in the NBA and whatever % the NFL players get! Why are we so freedom loving capitalists when it comes to every other business but not here. Capitalism means having the right to get a Piece of the revenue you help generate!

Back
Top Bottom