• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loadout time... Let's see 'em!!!

pfran42

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
If you ever get bored with the hardware side of firearms, consider building out a belt or chest rig. Research, procurement and testing can be a ton of fun and it is basically what I started focusing on at the onset of the China Virus. The advancements in tech on the soft goods side of the firearms industry over the past couple of decades has been nothing short of exemplary. I may never "need" most of this but I am glad that as a US citizen, I have the legal right to own all of it.

...for now.

PXL_20210724_191957620.jpg

Link to loadout spreadsheet so that I could keep track of all the bits and pieces. It has individual tabs for Belt, Helmet, Plate Carrier, etc. with item names, links, prices, etc.: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqs38Efg3qEAaZkpN8UJi5av1XQKcx5dbHoELo1FlUg/edit?usp=sharing

Let's see your loadouts!

If you ever get bored with the hardware side of firearms, consider building out a belt or chest rig. Research, procurement and testing can be a ton of fun and it is basically what I started focusing on at the onset of the China Virus. The advancements in tech on the soft goods side of the firearms industry over the past couple of decades has been nothing short of exemplary. I may never "need" most of this but I am glad that as a US citizen, I have the legal right right to own all of it.

...for now.

View attachment 3371278

Link to loadout spreadsheet so that I could keep track of all the bits and pieces. It has individual tabs for Belt, Helmet, Plate Carrier, etc. with item names, links, prices, etc.: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqs38Efg3qEAaZkpN8UJi5av1XQKcx5dbHoELo1FlUg/edit?usp=sharing

Let's see your loadouts!
where exactly do you wear this fine rig to?

Reactions: GFB
Sweet set-up! Don’t listen to the fraidy cats about not posting your toys on here, that’s the whole point of the forum! If you can legally own it why not show it off. I’d much rather post it here than Facebook LOL

Back
Top Bottom