• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loadout time... Let's see 'em!!!

Which is one of, if not, the largest draw-in factor to me. You can buy a couple different inserts for an additional $60-$80 and set it up five different ways. I love that.

I had this for a while.. found myself avoiding it, honestly.
I was not built to carry around 20-22lbs semi-comfortably.. LOL

img_3405-jpg.3182217
Squats and deadlifts!

Criticism is fine. Nothing in this thread read like criticism until this page. It sounded more like “I don’t personally like this, therefore it sucks and you shouldn’t like it either”.

spiritus is hype beast gear that markets kit through false scarcity. All their front flaps and back panels are proprietary and honestly not worth it. dont be sensitive, respond by explaining your reasoning your setup
I feel terrible for anyone that works somewhere that would dox them for partaking in training with or owning gear that people use all over the world. I hope anyone in that boat can find a job that doesn’t force you to live in fear of posting perfectly legal things you enjoy on the internet.

Thats not how doxing works and is not how its carried out. legality doesnt matter when those with institutional power hate your way of life

spiritus is hype beast gear that markets kit through false scarcity. All their front flaps and back panels are proprietary and honestly not worth it. dont be sensitive, respond by explaining your reasoning your setup

Thats not how doxing works and is not how its carried out. legality doesnt matter when those with institutional power hate your way of life
If you really want to know...

Spiritus has been exponentially more available since upping their production the last year or so. I thought the same thing and avoided the hell out of spiritus for a while. I met a couple of the dudes at shot show a couple years ago, and they were rad. They sent me a few products to try out and they begrudgingly won me over.

Out of everything I've tried, the LV119 is the most concealable/comfortable scalable setup I've used. To me its somehow more comfortable than an MBAV, keeps a similar low profile, and easier to scale up. I like to do a lot of different things with a lot of different guns, so the ability to have a scalable setup is nice. I hate having excess **** hanging off me, so I can add or subtract what I need/want to carry very easily. I can also still use the First spear tubes, which make my life way easier. Both in simply using it, but also in any sort of aid situation where a buddy has to pop the carrier off me. I'm not a fanboy. I've got a First Spear setup I like more for an all out overt carrier. I just end up using the spiritus more often.

To address the second part, I never said thats how doxing works. I said it must suck to have an employer that doesn't respect you or what you choose to legally do outside of work.

I don't think I even knew anyone in the military this into their gear. And those were people involved in real conflict, not just peacefully going about their business stateside. Honestly, I just can't relate. Not trying to crap on anyone or sway them. Some people consider me overboard but I don't have anything close to a total Call of Duty setup. No offense intended.

Because its a property book item and more crap soldiers have to lug around, lay out for inspections, and clean. It’s even worse when you go to a mandatory CIF and you tell them that you have that gear already but they issue it to you anyway. Now you have double the crap that doesn’t even fit in your truck bed. Can’t have it in your car, can’t leave it in the company HQ, so when you’re training it’s with you 24/7. It loses its cool factor real quick lugging that crap around for a range, jump, or patrolling in it in 110 degrees in some sh***y desert. Lol

Back
Top Bottom