• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

List of Proposed Guns to Ban

Anyone familiar with the MSAR STG-556 which is a clone of the Steyr-Aug? I noticed that it's not on the list. I know that is simply an oversight but it is kind of funny that it's not there. I use to own one until I got into the AR platform and they are bad-ass!!!

If they pass it people will hand them over in droves....Today I was having lunch with our Corporate VP, DM, and Regional HR Manager....all of which believe after friday's shooting no one should have guns. Needless to say I kept my mouth shut....but people are wanting a ban on these tools.

So let me get this straight, AR's and AK's will be banned but a Remington 700 in a .308 coupled with a scope that allows you to kill from 600 yards away will still be legal? Makes perfect sense..........Thank God politicians are so smart.

wow, they picked every gun that is probably used the least in a crime

can we start calling ak47s and what not choppa's so we can get around this? lol

If they pass it people will hand them over in droves....Today I was having lunch with our Corporate VP, DM, and Regional HR Manager....all of which believe after friday's shooting no one should have guns. Needless to say I kept my mouth shut....but people are wanting a ban on these tools.

That is the problem, you kept your mouth shut. The people who keep their mouth shut are NEVER heard. The only ones who are heard are the protesters if the others like you say, "well it doesn't matter what I say so I will keep my mouth shut and only discuss it with people who agree with me." Speak up!!!!!!!

That is the problem, you kept your mouth shut. The people who keep their mouth shut are NEVER heard. The only ones who are heard are the protesters if the others like you say, "well it doesn't matter what I say so I will keep my mouth shut and only discuss it with people who agree with me." Speak up!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Ditto - :thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom