• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let's see your BATTLE BELT / WAR BELT setups!!!

Man....I wear an amish made leather belt and a 1911. Sometimes remember my CRKT. Do y'all pack this heavy everyday or is this more purpose driven setups?

To be honest, I've set this up 1/3rd because it looks cool, 1/3rd because it is fun using it at classes and 1/3rd just in case I have have to grab it and go in a SHTF situation.

London Bridge Trading (LBT) 6094A with a Beez Combat Systems "Tubes" cummerbund.

I recently ordered a JPC 2.0 Maritime Swimmers Cut and a JPC 2.0 Swimmers Cut in order to evaluate and perhaps upgrade but the LBT 6094A still holds an edge in comfort. I went ahead and ordered a MOS Tactical Tubes cummerbund that is compatible with the LBT as well as the JPCs so we'll see how everything works out.

View attachment 3220854

Thanks, I’m a reservist and my unit hasn’t issued me anything and it’s been 3 years. I’ve been going to ranges a lot more frequently and have to bum gear from buddies. I figure I just buy some and be done with it. That Plate carrier looks as close to regs as I can find.

Thanks, I’m a reservist and my unit hasn’t issued me anything and it’s been 3 years. I’ve been going to ranges a lot more frequently and have to bum gear from buddies. I figure I just buy some and be done with it. That Plate carrier looks as close to regs as I can find.

An LBT-6094A is the plate carrier from which the regs were probably derived from. They are ubiquitous in the military. Here is the NSN: 8465-01-613-3712 and Cage Code: 0EYB3.

The Crye Precision JPC 2.0 is issued kit as well.

NSN: 8465-01-598-5241

Cage Code: 377Q0

Here is a fairly recent pic of a member of CAG wearing a JPC 2.0:
ycce967wukl61 (1) (1).png

An LBT-6094A is the plate carrier from which the regs were probably derived from. They are ubiquitous in the military. Here is the NSN: 8465-01-613-3712 and Cage Code: 0EYB3.

The Crye Precision JPC 2.0 is issued kit as well.

NSN: 8465-01-598-5241

Cage Code: 377Q0

AWESOME!! Thanks man! Exactly what I need.

Man....I wear an amish made leather belt and a 1911. Sometimes remember my CRKT. Do y'all pack this heavy everyday or is this more purpose driven setups?

I always keep a SHTF bag in my trunk. Its loaded with everything imaginable. Ranging from Food , clothes , tools, medical supplies , personal identifier markings like glows sticks and road flares , survival equipment. Also have a decked out plate carrier.

Back
Top Bottom