• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's see your BATTLE BELT / WAR BELT setups!!!

pfran42

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
12   0
Reaction score
Lot's of companies are making great battle belts these days. Blue Alpha Belts (from GA), Ronin, Volund Gearworks, Crye, Blue Force Gear, HSGI, Grey Ghost, TYR, Arbor Arms all have strong offerings.

Post your setup and tell us a little about what you are running...

My current rig:
  • Blue Alpha Belts MOLLE Double Belt Rig with upgraded D-ring Cobra buckle
  • Blue Alpha Belts Low Profile/EDC inner belt
  • Estaac Double Pistol GAP KYWI mag pouch
  • ITW Nexus FastMag
  • Maxpedition Mini Rollypoly dump pouch
  • HSGI Bleeder/Blowout pouch with mil-spec IFAK, shears and CAT tourniquet.
  • Safariland 6390RDS-2832-552 ALS holster (made for a Glock 19 with Trijicon RMR and Surefire X300U A/B)
  • CZ P-10C in FDE with Jagerwerks optics cut, slide Cerakote in Troy Coyote Tan, Dawson Precision blacked-out sights (lower 1/4 co-witness), HB Industries Theta trigger, Tijicon RMR RM06 3.25 MOA dot and Streamlight TLR-7A with high/low switch mod
  • HSGI MOLLE Pistol Taco (for knife/multi tool)
  • Spyderco PARA 3 (sprint run) in Bohler K390, Ranger Green G100 scales and MXG titanium deep carry clip
  • Black Diamond Positron Screwgate carabiner
  • Mechanix "The Original" gloves
  • Vecro 1" One-Wrap cut-to-fit straps throughout
PXL_20201231_170845778.jpg

PXL_20201231_170903986.jpg
PXL_20201231_170914253.jpg
PXL_20201228_230229450.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210103_024613480.jpg

Mine is just a brown belt. It doesn't have anything on it unless I put on a holster. If I do, it's not going to be near so obvious as that. It had a G19 on it all day today and no one knew. If I can't get it done with 15 rounds, I have way bigger problems.
Pretty sure his setup isn't an EDC rig but if making fun is what it takes to fill your sails, rock on.

My buddy built mine for me. I wasn't willing to go down the rabbit hole with how many options every single item has. It looks very similar to yours. Kywi mag carrier for 2 glock mags and a lancer, a dump pouch, knife, and tourniquet... very basic

My buddy built mine for me. I wasn't willing to go down the rabbit hole with how many options every single item has. It looks very similar to yours. Kywi mag carrier for 2 glock mags and a lancer, a dump pouch, knife, and tourniquet... very basic

Make sure to come back and post pics of it!

I've been eyeing that LBT Blow Out pouch. How do you like it? Pros/cons?
It’s great. Quick access, easy to grab the pull tabs even with gloves on, and holds a decent bit of med supplies. Only con is getting the tabs back in after loading the pouch and closing it, but that’s a logistical thing, not something you would do in a hurry. So it’s a minor gripe

Back
Top Bottom