• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lebron James and the art of the flop

Ginobli was mugged/accosted/sodomized on that last play where he had the ball............................

no foul called.

Go figure.
That was the first minutes (end of 4th quarter and OT) of NBA play I've seen all year. I was shocked at the no-calls. I used to laugh at people that never played and called basketball a "no contact" sport but for crying out loud. The game has changed.... :twitch:

That was the first minutes (end of 4th quarter and OT) of NBA play I've seen all year. I was shocked at the no-calls. I used to laugh at people that never played and called basketball a "no contact" sport but for crying out loud. The game has changed.... :twitch:

as per the rules originally set forth when the nba start, basketball is a non contact sport. those of us that played beyond middle school know otherwise. the nba is cleaning up the dirty plays. it used to be hack attack everything up until 2001, now they even fine the floppers. 2 of the worst are on the miami heat

- - - Updated - - -

Thurs game is going to be intense! Can't wait

i hope duncan wins. it would bookend the career of the greatest forward ever

as per the rules originally set forth when the nba start, basketball is a non contact sport. those of us that played beyond middle school know otherwise. the nba is cleaning up the dirty plays. it used to be hack attack everything up until 2001, now they even fine the floppers. 2 of the worst are on the miami heat

- - - Updated - - -

Same here bro, a lot of respect for Tim. He sure is one loyal player

- - - Updated - - -

THAT is what I don't get. The guys apparently can mug each other without a call but they call for 'flopping'? I don't even get a flopping call. If you want to act like an idiot and take yourself out of the play, GREAT. It would seem that should be 'penalty' enough. :confused:

It is hilarious to see the posts from guys who hate or love LeBron. One guy calls him a "flopper" and compares him to Jordan in the next sentence, like Jordan will come back and play. You guys ever play any basketball. The foul or "no call" on Ginobli came after he had taken 4 steps without dribbling. I mean really, watch the replay. Ginobli should have been called for traveling or a foul called. But, the refs do neither. I guess the traveling evened out the foul. Who knows. I will watch NBA basketball, but I don't like the NBA's version of basketball. They actually can fine a player for excessive "flopping". When you have to put rules in like that, you know the game really is not basketball.

It is hilarious to see the posts from guys who hate or love LeBron. One guy calls him a "flopper" and compares him to Jordan in the next sentence, like Jordan will come back and play. You guys ever play any basketball. The foul or "no call" on Ginobli came after he had taken 4 steps without dribbling. I mean really, watch the replay. Ginobli should have been called for traveling or a foul called. But, the refs do neither. I guess the traveling evened out the foul. Who knows. I will watch NBA basketball, but I don't like the NBA's version of basketball. They actually can fine a player for excessive "flopping". When you have to put rules in like that, you know the game really is not basketball.

Jordan never had to resort to flopping to get an edge up on an opponent.

/EOD

Back
Top Bottom