• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you selling $6.99/lb half boneless ribeye?

I didn’t think so.

Open a grocery store with the same prices or even slightly higher, that’s near my house, and I’ll come shop with you instead.
It's good to know where fellow Georgian's priorities lie. With saving a buck over saving our rights. I'm glad not all of my neighbors subscribe to that philosophy.

It's good to know where fellow Georgian's priorities lie. With saving a buck over saving our rights. I'm glad not all of my neighbors subscribe to that philosophy.

It isn’t about saving a buck for me. It’s about people dog-piling over low information.

When I buy meats it’s from butcher shops who don’t spew political leaning if any kind. I don’t care if you are left/right/middle/etc, public political statements isn’t something I put up with from a business.

I understand your sentiment about them being anti gun, but can you prove it? Are you one of the people who think YETI is anti gun, because that was an NRA slam campaign, it isn’t actually true.

“Kroger is respectfully asking that customers no longer openly carry firearms into our stores, other than authorized law enforcement officers,”

Asking us to not open carry (which you shouldn’t anyways) is anti gun?
Or is it them not selling firearms anymore because of the current tax/ proposed legal implications thy have to deal with?

“they are anti gun” is a very pointed yet generic statement. Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom