• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anti-gun they don't have up signs prohibiting it.

I save my ire for those who do.
They do here. There's more reason than that to avoid them. The entire corporation is very anti-gun. They even pulled gun magazines from their stores.

Personally, I have limitless amounts of ire for anti-gun assholes.

So anti-gun they don't have up signs prohibiting it.

I save my ire for those who do.

I have no ire. I just walk on past it. I don't take issue w/ not wanting guns in any private business. Some people are just not gun people. Only time I take issue is when they actively use my money against me. It was reported several years ago that Taco Mac does that, and while I can find no evidence of it, I won't eat there. Never liked them anyway.

They do here. There's more reason than that to avoid them. The entire corporation is very anti-gun. They even pulled gun magazines from their stores.

Personally, I have limitless amounts of ire for anti-gun assholes.

Not in my neck of the woods, plus they had some cool gun magazines up front while I was checking out. Some I've never even heard of.

For special cuts I have a butcher here in the Mountains..Monster bone on Pork Chops, Pork Belly, Thick Porterhouse steaks and Bacon..As far as Kroger meat, when they have a sale on whole or half Filet's or Boneless Ribeye I buy...Then at no addition charge, to have them trim and cut it to my specifications. How in the Hell did this end up being political???? Oh that's right It's the ODT! Hey I am just trying to spread a little love, on good deals in my Opinion..Carry on!

Not in my neck of the woods, plus they had some cool gun magazines up front while I was checking out. Some I've never even heard of.
So a tiny percentage of their market is being pandered too, while giving it to you in the *** from the other side. I hope it feels good.

Not only do they prohibit open carry (which you can do if you ******** well please) but there are also signs up prohibiting concealed carry.

i don't know what Kroger you shop at, but I shop at 4 locally, including a Super Kroger, and none of them have a sign up about carrying firearms. Me and pretty much anyone I know carries in them regularly.

it's funny, start a post on here about open carry and it will go on for hundreds of post about what a stupid idea it is; have a store state that they would prefer that you not, and they are anti-gun.

When I do go to Kroger or Publix I open carry or lazy conceal, never had anyone say anything. Now I just order what I want on my phone and go pick it up, sometimes I'm still in my pajamas. They are allowed to have their policies and I have mine. Until they do or say something about it, I'll carry on how I please. Also, they still have firearm mags in mine as well.

For special cuts I have a butcher here in the Mountains..Monster bone on Pork Chops, Pork Belly, Thick Porterhouse steaks and Bacon..As far as Kroger meat, when they have a sale on whole or half Filet's or Boneless Ribeye I buy...Then at no addition charge, to have them trim and cut it to my specifications. How in the Hell did this end up being political???? Oh that's right It's the ODT! Hey I am just trying to spread a little love, on good deals in my Opinion..Carry on!

DD, what butcher shop are you using? I could always use a good butcher for quality cuts.

DD, what butcher shop are you using? I could always use a good butcher for quality cuts.
When you go through town, the road is either 282 or 382 at the intersection at Dairy Queen. Head towards Chatsworth, about 7.5 miles you will see a small store on the left...Right across the street is a small sign and the shop sits off the road may be 50yrds. Waldrep' Meat Processing, the address is 191 Pine Mountain Lane, Ellijay, Phone # is 706-636-1711

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom