• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged one yesterday, thanks for turning me on to the meat specials at Kroger DD. I now snag tenderloins, ribeyes and strips when on sale. I butcher it at home and wrap and vacuum seal individual dinners for the family. Works out great and beats paying $16.99/lb when wanting to grab just one steak on a random Friday or Saturday.

They do here. There's more reason than that to avoid them. The entire corporation is very anti-gun. They even pulled gun magazines from their stores.

Personally, I have limitless amounts of ire for anti-gun assholes.

This will tell me where you actually stand:

Do you think a convicted felon should be able to own a gun?

I do.

2nd amendment applies to ALL legal citizens in my eyes.

My opinion is: if a felon should not be able to own a gun, then they shouldn’t be allowed to walk around freely either. The fact that they are not locked up says that they are not a threat and should have all rights restored.

I do.

My opinion is: if a felon should not be able to own a gun, then they shouldn’t be allowed to walk around freely either. The fact that they are not locked up says that they are not a threat and should have all rights restored.
I agree 100%. I never made an argument otherwise.

When you go through town, the road is either 282 or 382 at the intersection at Dairy Queen. Head towards Chatsworth, about 7.5 miles you will see a small store on the left...Right across the street is a small sign and the shop sits off the road may be 50yrds. Waldrep' Meat Processing, the address is 191 Pine Mountain Lane, Ellijay, Phone # is 706-636-1711

Ok, I’ve seen them, but have never gone inside. Glad to hear a good recommendation. Thanks.

I do.

Meh. Convicted murderers walk around freely every day. Don’t want them carrying firearms. I don’t agree they should be walking around freely, but they are.

I have no ire. I just walk on past it. I don't take issue w/ not wanting guns in any private business. Some people are just not gun people. Only time I take issue is when they actively use my money against me. It was reported several years ago that Taco Mac does that, and while I can find no evidence of it, I won't eat there. Never liked them anyway.
Taco Mac sucks.

Meh. Convicted murderers walk around freely every day. Don’t want them carrying firearms. I don’t agree they should be walking around freely, but they are.
Convicted doesn’t mean anything a lot of the time.
They tried to convict the Wendy’s shooting APD officer for murder..... was it murder? No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom