• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just an old man opinion During these trying times...

If anything I call for less moderation. Mods are deleting offers in ads now. I mean come on. If they don’t get involved with what someone’s asking price is why the **** they getting involved in what people offer.

Of anybody on the odt, I've not always agreed with you, but you are some one I greatly respect DinkyDau DinkyDau .

I don't like the idea of what's happening either. I guess the worst part of what rubs me bad is that as people, most or a lot of us understand or appreciate the value of community.

I cant blame people for making a dollar and trying to improve them and theirs' life. They recognized a value in something and now it's paying off.

If anything it can be a lesson to really appreciate the people we have mutual respect and understanding with that won't try to take each other to the cleaners whenever greed is given a chance.

Honestly I wish people would get as angry about the greedy ****ers who run this country.
I am humbled Sir!

If anything I call for less moderation. Mods are deleting offers in ads now. I mean come on. If they don’t get involved with what someone’s asking price is why the **** they getting involved in what people offer.
LIKE X 1,...............................................................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom