• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just an old man opinion During these trying times...

My observation lately on this site with gouging Profiteers is disgusting! During normal times I simply choose not to deal with this Crap..But when so much Disseminating gloom and doom, treading in waters our Country has never seen..The last thing I care to see, is those that are so desperate, that others take advantage of it..Thomas you and your Mod Squad should have a task force that alerts those that want to capitalize on those that are desperate..The times we are having right now, we all need to pull together..During these desperate times, Greed needs to be addressed..Normally I just don't pay attention but some of the crap on this site, but this needs to be addressed..You are the police,,, should you not protect those that need help? I have been on here for a while, Please I implore you slap some pricks that wish to do this..I would think in times of desperation you Thomas and the Mods step up set guide lines....I understand the Mods can't take the Raine's on this without your leadership.And after this Emergency is over let the fools do what they want. Just my thoughts...
Phil for President! Well said and I think most would agree with that statement.Just my two cents.

I'm gonna say it loud for the people in the back

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS PRICE GOUGING ON GUNS AND AMMO.

There's a high demand on certain things right now, therefore those things are worth more than they were last month. It's not rocket science, and no, we don't need anyone trying to control the market thinking they know what someone else's stuff is worth.
But they pulled your ad for trying to sell a 223 bullet for 1000.00.. rules aren’t for everybody.. just look around and you’ll see

Back
Top Bottom