• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just an old man opinion During these trying times...

But they pulled your ad for trying to sell a 223 bullet for 1000.00.. rules aren’t for everybody.. just look around and you’ll see
Man, hate to hear they pulled it before I saw it. I would have jumped on that deal but would have lowballed for $900.00

Some here would squeal like stuck pigs at that price.

Since this is in the pasture already, my favorite is the guy who says "I only pay x for these" and names a price you couldn't find anywhere unless the item was stolen. That's a real go to for the cagey old rednecks. "1903A3? I only give $22 for them. Cash. That's what I pay."

I can remember when I didn't have enough money to get by and was paying my son's mother money that I didn't have and she didn't need. I felt guilty for eating my kid's fish sticks. I did have a few assembled AR lowers that I was able to sell for double the price back in 2012 after Sandy Hook. Does that make me a bad person?

Since this is in the pasture already, my favorite is the guy who says "I only pay x for these" and names a price you couldn't find anywhere unless the item was stolen. That's a real go to for the cagey old rednecks. "1903A3? I only give $22 for them. Cash. That's what I pay."
"If'n it a hepp you out dare you young feller. I doan need the raffle."

Reactions: GFB
I can remember when I didn't have enough money to get by and was paying my son's mother money that I didn't have and she didn't need. I felt guilty for eating my kid's fish sticks. I did have a few assembled AR lowers that I was able to sell for double the price back in 2012 after Sandy Hook. Does that make me a bad person?
Did ya have some ketchup to dip them fishsticks in?.....if not, F em.

Back
Top Bottom