Just a weird late night thought

If you write in stone it hangs around for a long time..........magnetic bits on a disk that disappear with an EMP. How long will that knowledge hang around. Lets say a nuclear war, back in the dark ages for awhile; how much will be remembered in a couple thousand years.

The Lolladoff Plate

The order of images on the spiral is significant if indeed this is a genuine artifact...

First a reptile, then sea creatures, then a Gray, then a spacecraft and finally a mammal... No work yet found on the runes or characters on the disk.

i46.tinypic.com_1zwp9pc.jpg

12,000 years old.

http://22050hz.blogspot.com/2009/10/lolladoff-plate-and-dropa-stones.html

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy...Bill Shakespeare

If you google "lost civilizations" there are lots of them out there. In the Middle East as this one was, in India, the far east...even tantalizing evidence of pre-Clovis man in North America. This stuff used to fascinate me and had I figured there was a good living to be made, I'd have studied archaeology back in college. None I recall were dated back to 10000 BCE, though...

Sometimes I have to wonder about the ballz on these archaeologists...They can chain together quite a tale from the least little bits!

Gen. 1: 28 KJV
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Im not gonna beat around other folks beliefs so dont beat me up or think im starting a pointless arguement....just my .02....the bible which I believe doesnt give timelines at these earliest points in our past so that leaves the possibilities wide open as to how long things have been going on. If a thousand years for us is a blink of the eye of God for comparison sake.

Now someone school me here.......I dont trust carbon dating nor some other sciences (although I am a fan of imperical evidence for common everyday verifiable facts..call me psuedoscientific) because it is new or continually changes as we progress and learn more (not something you can really stake your life on), which proves we are never right and will never know...only know more and more fully. They say it carbon dates 12k years on bioshocks video......but arent they just dating the rock? its also then possible that 5k years ago those were cut into 12k year old rock/sandstone and covered over 5k years right?
These kinda things they find and dig up are awesome but its never really earth shattering......its kinda like ok cool they found more refuse from human history. We are not the brightest that has been by a long shot.......I think the current age is the least innovative and creative that has ever been. I mean look at how we live........we are brought into time for a purpose........i just wish mine was an earlier time at times. The things we build will not last and God willing this world continues another 1k years or more what is going to last that we have made with the sweat of our brows and the blood from calloused hands?

We should all etch our names on our favorite rifles and time capsule them in a decorated stone sarcophagus so when we hit a ignent (dark) age cycle again we can be the names of the "aliens" that visited and left advanced technology!

It's not much of a stretch. It's far more plausible that we are the product of alien experimentation than that a supernatural imaginary friend proofed us into being and that the god legends are just stories about a time when people were actually in contact with them and being primitives thought they were supernatural when really they were just sufficiently advanced to appear so.
i agree totaly

We should all etch our names on our favorite rifles and time capsule them in a decorated stone sarcophagus so when we hit a ignent (dark) age cycle again we can be the names of the "aliens" that visited and left advanced technology!

That's a pretty good idea. It's something I may consider before I croak. lol

It's not much of a stretch. It's far more plausible that we are the product of alien experimentation than that a supernatural imaginary friend proofed us into being and that the god legends are just stories about a time when people were actually in contact with them and being primitives thought they were supernatural when really they were just sufficiently advanced to appear so.

So one type of "imaginary friend" - an alien - is more acceptable than another. Have you see an alien? Yet you believe without seeing. Maybe the aliens , like God, are or can make themselves invisible. Would that make them Gods? Or perhaps angels? And we were poofed into existence as an experiment? That type of power would belong to a supernatural friend imaginary or not. And doesn't the story of the biblical flood seem like we might have been an failed experiment that God was unhappy with and decided to wipe the slate nearly clean?

Just food for thought. The point I'm trying to make and probably failing miserably at is how can we with our limited knowledge discern the true nature of God? Could he be an alien? Well I don't think he would be classified as human by our standards. And any being-be it God, god like alien or whatever-that has the power to create us surely has the power to destroy us or influence us (or not) in whatever way they choose.

So one type of "imaginary friend" - an alien - is more acceptable than another. Have you see an alien? Yet you believe without seeing. Maybe the aliens , like God, are or can make themselves invisible. Would that make them Gods? Or perhaps angels? And we were poofed into existence as an experiment? That type of power would belong to a supernatural friend imaginary or not. And doesn't the story of the biblical flood seem like we might have been an failed experiment that God was unhappy with and decided to wipe the slate nearly clean?

Just food for thought. The point I'm trying to make and probably failing miserably at is how can we with our limited knowledge discern the true nature of God? Could he be an alien? Well I don't think he would be classified as human by our standards. And any being-be it God, god like alien or whatever-that has the power to create us surely has the power to destroy us or influence us (or not) in whatever way they choose.

It is said the Eve was "CREATED" from Adam's rib bone....how can someone do that?...cloning, that's how. It does not make them a "GOD"...hell we can do that.

Back
Top Bottom