Just a weird late night thought

oldmetlfan

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
47   0
Reaction score
What if stuff like the pyramids, Mayan temples, Stonehenge, Easter Island heads (now full bodies), were already there before mankind as we know it.
If so, mankind could be on the 2nd time around of gaining knowledge.

And if we are on the second time around, how long before the 3rd time could happen?

Yeah, I know.... :tinfoil3:

It's not much of a stretch. It's far more plausible that we are the product of alien experimentation than that a supernatural imaginary friend proofed us into being and that the god legends are just stories about a time when people were actually in contact with them and being primitives thought they were supernatural when really they were just sufficiently advanced to appear so.

I've thought of this before as well. It's completely plausible. Just look at the Dark Ages in Europe. Not quite to the scale that we're talking but there was a significant decline in advancement, arguably even regression. Catestrophic events can set back civilisations easily. We're all the time discovering that "primitive" people weren't so primitive at all. I feel it a bit arrogant to think that, even though the human species hasn't changed in the several thousand years, we would be the first to come up with some of the ideas and technologies that we use today. Of course, chain of events have to fall perfectly in line to create the opportunities for marked developmental leaps within a society, but I think there would be just as many proportionally intelligent people then as now.

u see what happened wuz... God created the earth... then he created man... then he got bored and created dinosaurs that ate man... then he got bored again and blew up the dinosaurs... then he was sad and created man again....

so to answer your question, we are here until god gets bored again. I just hope it does not involve dinosaurs.

obviously we are created in gods image... because I buy a gun, get bored and buy a different gun, get sad and the buy the original gun back.

u see what happened wuz... God created the earth... then he created man... then he got bored and created dinosaurs that ate man... then he got bored again and blew up the dinosaurs... then he was sad and created man again....

so to answer your question, we are here until god gets bored again. I just hope it does not involve dinosaurs.

obviously we are created in gods image... because I buy a gun, get bored and buy a different gun, get sad and the buy the original gun back.

hey now.....i'm all for some dinosaurs......so long as they aren't purple and don't sing.........

Back
Top Bottom