Just a weird late night thought

It's not much of a stretch. It's far more plausible that we are the product of alien experimentation than that a supernatural imaginary friend proofed us into being and that the god legends are just stories about a time when people were actually in contact with them and being primitives thought they were supernatural when really they were just sufficiently advanced to appear so.

I agree 100%.

What caliber do you think we'd need to shoot dinosaurs? Wait a minute, what if we're attacked by dinosaurs AND zombies! Oh, the humanity! Talk about a new caliber dilemma!

You'd have to carry your Lahti and your AR/AK...

Look at stonehenge. You can tell it was an alien workshop. Its round and if you needed to fix something under your space ship its the perfect jack per say!

i49.tinypic.com_2ykmmqd.gif

i50.tinypic.com_24o97xk.gif

Last edited:
Look at stonehenge. You can tell it was an alien workshop. Its round and if you needed to fix something under your space ship its the perfect jack per say!

possibly, but this place is similar and the oldest known structure on earth.
Older than stonehenge and the pyramids and older than christianity.

12,000-year-old unexplained structure

Last edited by a moderator:
The pyramids were landing pads for spaceships and humans were slaves to an advanced, parasitic, species of alien. The human slaves eventually rose up and defeated the alien captors.

ha'tak.jpg

The Lolladoff Plate

The order of images on the spiral is significant if indeed this is a genuine artifact...

First a reptile, then sea creatures, then a Gray, then a spacecraft and finally a mammal... No work yet found on the runes or characters on the disk.

i46.tinypic.com_1zwp9pc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom