• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

... just a lower class of trader lately?

I offered to buy some .223 that was on the lower end of the COVID spectrum. Tried to set up a time and place for a week until I finally gave up. I got short responses and even a few “I’ll let you know” claims.....guess they want to hold out until election time and add $200 to the price?
The auction was still going on and you were not the highest bidder.

I had a guy back out of a deal, and another talk crap to me via pm after he offered me 50% of my asking price. This was in the last 2 days. Some classy folks have been joining lately.

The lowballer had made a total of 3 deals, and one was a neg. hilarious.

I recently had a new member drive over 2 hours to buy a gun and didn't bring any money. Said they couldn't get that much out of the ATM and wanted to pay me with "Cash App". Had to say "Sorry".

Then you have the A holes with 3 negatives and 2 positives that offer you a ridiculous offer in the thread...not even by PM.

Been with ODT since it started, have had only two bad sales. One was for a SW, guy agreed time place, had my cellphone number, never called, showed up 2 hour late after I called him, changed his mind. The second was an hour and a half drive for me because his wife was pregnant and hi did not want to be away long, good for him. He also had my cellphone number, called him just before I left, sites at the appointed place, no show called him and hi blamed it on his wife. Then he became a POS. No names, but he's a clock that just became of age. How man points??????

Back
Top Bottom