• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jets and Aaron Rodgers

At least $75 million and screws up the salary cap for years to come.
Several of Rodger's buddies were signed to one yr contracts
They should know better reference Roger’s had a lot prior injuries. Surely they could got younger QB . Yeah now ole Roger’s set back walk away with 75 mil grinning like cat ate the carney . Roger’s in my opinion was over rated he get packers to playoffs and that was it couldn’t win big prize

Looked as if they put all their eggs in one basket and the ripest one fell out in four snaps.hopefully he will menter the young man to the playoffs.

I listen to Rich Eisen a good bit. I think he's the official representative of Jets fan woefulness.

Seems like they had the highest hopes for this season and now it's probably going to peak around "the team isn't terrible" territory.

other side of coin.....

I am a lifelong Packers fan, back to Hornung and Nietzsche, pre-Super Bowl.

For you youngsters, I was in college for Super Bowl 1 and 2, and we didn't even watch on TV. It was like the Packers playing a high school team.

If Rodgers was a "team player" he would still be in GB and unhurt, but he was self-centered and you see where that got him.

So, Go Pack Go and I wish Aaron a speedy recovery and long retirement. He is toast as an NFL QB.

Grew up in RI until I was 18 so huge Pats fan. Hate the Jets and Bills but more so the Bills. Feel bad for Rogers but glad they beat the Bills! I would bet he retires seeing he’s got a year of rehab and going to be 40.
For the Pats I think they’ll be 8-5 with Jones, he’s too inconsistent. Although there is always 28-3.

Rogers has been playing in the NFL for 18 years. His net worth is over 200 million dollars..............Cry me a river , he will be just fine. As for the Jets and their fans, I feel your pain. I am a New Orleans Saints fan born in Louisiana. We only have 1 Super Bowl win as well.

Back
Top Bottom