• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jake Fromm declares for NFL

I wish Fromm all the best. Enjoyed watching him play at UGA. No matter where he ends up, no question they will be getting a young man of high character and a hard worker. Does that mean much in where he gets drafted? Probably not.

Hate that Cade Mays is leaving, but again, if he wants to leave, there is nothing to stop him. He will have to petition the NCAA to play next year, that may or may not happen. Some players like Fields start immediately, others like Cox at Florida had to sit a year. I wish him well.

Anyone clinging to the "shoulda kept Justin Fields" narrative evidently doesn't watch UGA football.

1. - We don't have the Offensive Coordinator to utilize someone like him (or the playbook)
2. - We don't have the Offensive Coordinator to utilize someone like him (or the playbook)

Jake Fromm regressed this year. SOme of it was due to the injuries and lack of skill at the WR position. But a LOT of it lies on the uninspired and tired old play calling and minimal adjustments made during the games from our O.C. I wish he would enter the transfer portal as well.

Georgia and Clemson may make it one of these decades......
Screenshot_20171203-185112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom