• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

I agree but cue the tin foil hat smilies.

And never bring up the USS Liberty.

Or the sale of American missiles to China.
good point about the liberty ,Israel is the only country in history to deliberatley attack and attempt to sink a clearly marked us war ship killing many of it crew and faced absolutely no reprisal wonder why they don't teach that in history

Here is an analogy for you: Let's say that we are neighbors and you have been throwing your dog's poop in my yard for several years now and I have been patient and have spoken with you about it on several occasions. You agree to not to do it anymore every time that I speak to you about it. But, you insistently continue. So, one day I take a shovel and knock you in the head with it. Would you be pissed at me for hitting you with the shovel?
Probably build an air cannon and start launching that **** at your windows and doors. Go ahead,bend a blade.:mad:
--------------------------------------------------poop-------

Here is an analogy for you: Let's say that we are neighbors and you have been throwing your dog's poop in my yard for several years now and I have been patient and have spoken with you about it on several occasions. You agree to not to do it anymore every time that I speak to you about it. But, you insistently continue. So, one day I take a shovel and knock you in the head with it. Would you be pissed at me for hitting you with the shovel?
Here is another analogy for you: let's say were not neighbors but instead I live in lets say Alabama and one day I decide I want your house in ga so I invade your home hold you at gun point and force you into the bathroom and then tell you its no longer your house because my god decreed so but out of the kindness or my heart I'll let you stay and live in the bathroom and if you want to leave for any reason tough sh.. Would you be pissed at me?

Here is another analogy for you: let's say were not neighbors but instead I live in lets say Alabama and one day I decide I want your house in ga so I invade your home hold you at gun point and force you into the bathroom and then tell you its no longer your house because my god decreed so but out of the kindness or my heart I'll let you stay and live in the bathroom and if you want to leave for any reason tough sh.. Would you be pissed at me?
all of these analogies are pointless since the history is evident and it doesnt take long to become informed on this issue

Back
Top Bottom