• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

The United States should not get involved in the internal disputes of other Countries. If asked to do so the matter should be voted on in the Congress.
Israel has asked the U.S. to allow Israel to handle their own affairs.

Israel Certainly can handle this, provided no one else gets involved in support of Hamas.

And I agree completely with US staying out of this, however, that will never happen.

If, on the off chance, we did stay out of it,( too late), other countries that support Hamas will certainly step up their efforts; that is why me must support Israel.

The UN is supposed to be the "World Police", not US.

But they have the collective success rate of 0.

When was the last time the UN stepped up and accomplished anything?

israel also doesnt mind accepting money from the US. neither does palestine or the FSA in syria. or the ukrainians. or north korea. or Jordan. or any other number of countries we give foreign aid to
I agree and we should withdraw the Federal Teat from all of these Countries or groups. I also realize that isnt going to happen in my lifetime. U.S. aid is like funding both sides in a war as all funds are fungible.

I agree and we should withdraw the Federal Teat from all of these Countries or groups. I also realize that isnt going to happen in my lifetime. U.S. aid is like funding both sides in a war as all funds are fungible.

its a pipe dream but i would like to see a halt to all foreign aid and special interest spending until a budget can be agreed upon and priority AMERICAN issues have been addressed

It's the both side thing that is so stupid. That and funding the side that hates us no matter what we do. Let them rot, turn to cannibalism in the streets and all die of plague before wasting one thin dime on them if they hate us so much.

its a pipe dream but i would like to see a halt to all foreign aid and special interest spending until a budget can be agreed upon and priority AMERICAN issues have been addressed

The Dream of Many of Us.

Sadly, those involved with the decision making don't hold the same values and desires as we do.

No i dont accept that premise . If you oppress a people for long enough take away ther rights dignity and land eventually those peple will rise agains there oppressor

Here is an analogy for you: Let's say that we are neighbors and you have been throwing your dog's poop in my yard for several years now and I have been patient and have spoken with you about it on several occasions. You agree to not to do it anymore every time that I speak to you about it. But, you insistently continue. So, one day I take a shovel and knock you in the head with it. Would you be pissed at me for hitting you with the shovel?

Back
Top Bottom