• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

why is ham-ass using UN buildings as fighting emplacements and weapons caches?

\and **** usa today in general. this just happened and its already being blamed on the israelis and they interview a hamas spokesman about it?

never mind this little tidbit from the IDF

He said Israel had urged officials to evacuate the school three days earlier.

its a warzone.......leave if you dont want to be in the middle

Last week......

"Hamas' attempts to minimize attention on its strategy of using civilian areas as a base of operations for rocket fire and other terrorism took a hit Tuesday when a United Nations relief organization found rockets stored in one of their schools for the second time in a week.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon issued a statement saying he was "alarmed and outraged" by the discovery of rockets in a vacant United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) school. He "calls on all of those who have any influence over militant groups to send an unmistakable message that this is unacceptable."

The UNRWA said it found the rockets "in the course of the regular inspection of its premises" Tuesday. Placing rockets in a UN building is a "flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law."

Israel has been suggesting that Hamas rockets missed their target and hit the school.
from the article and what i read on liveleak (ya in case yall didnt know im on liveleak alot) israel pretty much said they dont know what happened but that it could be anything since its a ****ing warzone lol

Last week......

"Hamas' attempts to minimize attention on its strategy of using civilian areas as a base of operations for rocket fire and other terrorism took a hit Tuesday when a United Nations relief organization found rockets stored in one of their schools for the second time in a week.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon issued a statement saying he was "alarmed and outraged" by the discovery of rockets in a vacant United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) school. He "calls on all of those who have any influence over militant groups to send an unmistakable message that this is unacceptable."

The UNRWA said it found the rockets "in the course of the regular inspection of its premises" Tuesday. Placing rockets in a UN building is a "flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law."

NOOOO, all lies...Israel Bad.:rolleyes:

why is ham-ass using UN buildings as fighting emplacements and weapons caches?

\and **** usa today in general. this just happened and its already being blamed on the israelis and they interview a hamas spokesman about it?

never mind this little tidbit from the IDF

its a warzone.......leave if you dont want to be in the middle
How exactly are they supposed to leave with isreal blocking every possiple exit, this is not a war its a slaughter

How exactly are they supposed to leave with isreal blocking every possiple exit, this is not a war its a slaughter

israel is blocking exits? i guess thats why they dropped leaflets in warning people to leave when hamas started firing rockets only to be intercepted by the iron dome

and dont forget the daily attempts of hamas militants to continually try and infiltrate past gaza (i can link you to videos of the IDF bombing their tunnels, sea raids, etc.)

also dont forget that the ceasefire has been broken everytime by hamas who knowingly cannot win in a fight against the israelis on equal footing

the hamas tactic is to wage a terror war hiding behind its own people until enough of them is martyred and political pressure from the UN and the west forces israel to give into a list of hamas demands including the construction of an airport and seaport as well as for the IDF to stop flying reconnaissance missions over "palestinean" territory (complete pipe dream and they know it, palestine has had its chance to exist in thepast before and the offer of compromise has been rejected everytime by the palestineans because they want all or none)

hamas and the palestinian government had the power to end this but they would rather knowingly condemn thousands of their own people for sympathy bargaining chips

dont believe me? why is that the israelis mostly loose soldiers versus palestine loosing civilians? because the IDF does not conduct operations amongst their citizenry.

this is a "make me bleed till i get my way" kinda thing

im not a fan of israel by any stretch either (i dont like their society and i dont like how we give them billions in aid, even though we also give palestine and jordan and every other country money too). to be fair id rather both sides just take the gloves off and deal with it once and for all

Back
Top Bottom