• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

Palestinia. It was derived from the Philistine people, and it was named so by the Romans to embarrass and to try to erase the history of Israel and the Jewish people. Jewish people were the original Palestinians.

The Palestinians of today are simply refugees from other ME countries.

According to historians and writtings from RamsesII the people who settled in the southern Levant were from the Mediterainian, they were called Pelet(spelling). While there is no doubt many refugees there today there are also people whos families have lived there for centuries even since the time of the Romans.

If the Israelis wanted all the people in Gaza dead it could have been done a long time ago. The fact that Gaza is still there tells you something.

If Hamas had the same ability, forget about it.

According to historians and writtings from RamsesII the people who settled in the southern Levant were from the Mediterainian, they were called Pelet(spelling). While there is no doubt many refugees there today there are also people whos families have lived there for centuries even since the time of the Romans.

Those Palestinian refugees and camps are in a majority of the ME countries. They can be found in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, etc. And they are treated much worse in those areas than they ever were by the Israelis.

Those Palestinian refugees and camps are in a majority of the ME countries. They can be found in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, etc. And they are treated much worse in those areas than they ever were by the Israelis.

There are many refugee camps in the middle east yes and they have been caused by fanatics. I did not say otherwise.

The United States should not get involved in the internal disputes of other Countries. If asked to do so the matter should be voted on in the Congress.
Israel has asked the U.S. to allow Israel to handle their own affairs.

The United States should not get involved in the internal disputes of other Countries. If asked to do so the matter should be voted on in the Congress.
Israel has asked the U.S. to allow Israel to handle their own affairs.

israel also doesnt mind accepting money from the US. neither does palestine or the FSA in syria. or the ukrainians. or north korea. or Jordan. or any other number of countries we give foreign aid to

Back
Top Bottom