• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

Adding to the noise - Hamas (and similar organizations) is just the collective militant arm of all the muslim countries on the region, a repository to place money/effort into pushing Israel imto the sea. The so called Palestinians arent respected among their Muslim brothers either. They are just pawns in the game.

Adding to the noise - Hamas (and similar organizations) is just the collective militant arm of all the muslim countries on the region, a repository to place money/effort into pushing Israel imto the sea. The so called Palestinians arent respected among their Muslim brothers either. They are just pawns in the game.
yes sir

hamas is for lack of a better term a gang

Here is another analogy for you: let's say were not neighbors but instead I live in lets say Alabama and one day I decide I want your house in ga so I invade your home hold you at gun point and force you into the bathroom and then tell you its no longer your house because my god decreed so but out of the kindness or my heart I'll let you stay and live in the bathroom and if you want to leave for any reason tough sh.. Would you be pissed at me?

You shouldn't have defaulted on your promise to me and the rest of the world. You got angry when I handed you the eviction notice. But, I am kind enough to give you a place to stay until you find another place. I have told you for months now that you may want to find you another place to live, but you insistently decline to leave. So I had to do what I had to do.

And guess where a lot of that money comes from?

Back
Top Bottom