• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

I stand with Israel.Stand where you want,but stand for something
Oh, ok I'll be a republican and prop up banks printing funny money and destroying the economy. Oh wait, both sides do that. So I'll be a ...

**** it. I'll take care of me and my family until everybody wakes the **** up.

israel apologized, issued reparations to survivors and the family

it was during the 6 day war and was chalked up as a huge military blunder on the israeli's end. or at least thats how history wrote it up

what should we have bombed them into oblivion for a war time accident? friendly fire happens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Ive got to call bs on that and any one can find that out for themselves with a little reserch. It was an intentional attak on a clearly marked us ship the only problem was they failed to sink her and eliminate all the witnesses . It was a failed attemp to draw the us into a war we wanted no part of

i dont know much about the evidence and i wasnt alive at the time

objectivly speaking its water under the boat now (hehe) and has been attributed as a real **** up on the israelis part

not to mention this was damn near half a century ago
How about selling US missiles to China?

good point about the liberty ,Israel is the only country in history to deliberatley attack and attempt to sink a clearly marked us war ship killing many of it crew and faced absolutely no reprisal wonder why they don't teach that in history

Iraq put 2 missiles into the Stark in '87 and got away with killing 37 sailors.

Back
Top Bottom