• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

israel apologized, issued reparations to survivors and the family

it was during the 6 day war and was chalked up as a huge military blunder on the israeli's end. or at least thats how history wrote it up

what should we have bombed them into oblivion for a war time accident? friendly fire happens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

They knew what they did.They had it under surveillance for 9 hours.Yes they did all those things but LBJ covered it up.

Here is another analogy for you: let's say were not neighbors but instead I live in lets say Alabama and one day I decide I want your house in ga so I invade your home hold you at gun point and force you into the bathroom and then tell you its no longer your house because my god decreed so but out of the kindness or my heart I'll let you stay and live in the bathroom and if you want to leave for any reason tough sh.. Would you be pissed at me?

In order for an analogy to be credible, there has to be some truth to it...

No rebuttal ? Anyone?

What rebuttal would you like??? The attack on the USS Liberty was wrong, and Israel should apologize for it.

israel apologized, issued reparations to survivors and the family

it was during the 6 day war and was chalked up as a huge military blunder on the israeli's end. or at least thats how history wrote it up

what should we have bombed them into oblivion for a war time accident? friendly fire happens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
I don't agree with you but it's a better ****ing response than, uh uh, a democrat covered it up.

I don't agree with you but it's a better ****ing response than, uh uh, a democrat covered it up.
i dont know much about the evidence and i wasnt alive at the time

objectivly speaking its water under the boat now (hehe) and has been attributed as a real **** up on the israelis part

not to mention this was damn near half a century ago

If you and your brother/father/best friend were out hunting, and he accidentally shot you, would you try to execute him, or understand that it was an accident?

The USS Liberty was not an accident. It was intentional, and Israel should admit it was intentional and apologize for it.

Of course that still does not change the facts on the ground today, no matter how hard some people try and misrepresent them.

Back
Top Bottom