• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel shelled U.N. facility...........

Ive got to call bs on that and any one can find that out for themselves with a little reserch. It was an intentional attak on a clearly marked us ship the only problem was they failed to sink her and eliminate all the witnesses . It was a failed attemp to draw the us into a war we wanted no part of

Actually more than a little research is needed. The book the "Liberty Incident" makes a very compelling case that it was indeed an accident.

Based on my research of the incident, I lean by about 51% it was intentional, and I think they should apologize for it, but it is certainly not clear cut.

But once again it does not change the facts on the ground today.

Ive got to call bs on that and any one can find that out for themselves with a little reserch. It was an intentional attak on a clearly marked us ship the only problem was they failed to sink her and eliminate all the witnesses . It was a failed attemp to draw the us into a war we wanted no part of
it was 50 years ago and the matter has long been settled

why cant people get this? what should we all of a sudden turn coat and support a mother ****ing terror group because of what happened in a war zone (also dont forget this was during the vietnam war, lots of messed up politics going on)

not to mention the leaders on both sides responsible for any of this are either dead and rotting or about to be

Ok. And what was our interest in Kuwait other than now they have McDonald's, Walmart etc. which they didn't have before 1991?

they had coast line and oil pipe lines, duh. thats why saddam invaded them to begin with and we went in at the behest of the UN (our oil comes from closer sources, middle east oil generally goes to europe)

Back
Top Bottom