Is Phobos A Mined Asteroid?

You only say 13 billion cause that's all we can see at the moment. Nobody can even fathom or dream the idea of infinity. In perspective, our earth is like a grain of sand in the Sahara dessert that never ends.

Another perspective is: If space were all the oceans on Earth, we have explored the equivalent of 1 cup of water.

And lets not forget Iapetus

www.enterprisemission.com_images_v2_Iapetus3_Deathstar_Comp2.1.jpg

www.enterprisemission.com_images_v2_Iapetus_Iapetus_Color_High_Res.jpg

erosion striations? <--google image that. If it was once ice covered receding glacial masses could make similar marks. But is does look like an intergalactic bulldozer had some fun.

Hmmm if there is even a chance there might be xwings and deathstars count me in!
As for the space rock, pretty cool looking. Give me a ship and i will check it out for ya!

Hi guys, new here. I don't think these are tracks at all. I think they are individual pits dug in a linear fashion, like gold miners following a seam. It is such a large scale it looks like tracks.

Hi guys, new here. I don't think these are tracks at all. I think they are individual pits dug in a linear fashion, like gold miners following a seam. It is such a large scale it looks like tracks.

Yeah, that's kinda what I meant...welcome to Area 51 bro.

Back
Top Bottom