• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infractions are flowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bull**** and you know it.
If ya'll weren't a bunch of chicken**** bastards you would take me off of ignore.

Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr.

Last I checked, there is only one person that creates site rules, and he expects his moderators to enforce them without favor to anyone. If you're experiencing any issues with the (free) service Okuma Steve is providing, do feel free to use the Private or Public Help Forums and/or Report Post feature, and someone will be along shortly to handle it.

What do you do when someone insults or offends you? Speak up and get an infraction? Hell i just had a guy come on one of my posts and say that i lied to him and i have never even dealt with this person.... People have said more than a smart comment here and there about me typing in all caps.... Bypass was crucified for what he did and it was made everyone's business. People are still talking about it and he meant no harm he was trying to help someone else avoid a snake in the grass. So in a way you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. I speak my mind i am a man and i don't take s**t from anyone. Why should i have to wait on the internet police??? Someone comes in your home and violates your family or says some a$$hole comment to you out in public? Are you going to wait on the police to get there and rescue you??? Thought not!!! If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.

Someone breaking into your home and someone making a comment on a post is a horrible comparison.

I see a few more accusations but no examples of an "odt favorite who gets away with murder."

I have no idea who donated to make you a supporter, and if you hadn't said so in here I would have just thought you did it yourself. The site keeps track of who is a supporter and when their subscription is up, but I keep no record of who has donated what, and I definitely don't have a list that I go check to see if I'm going to let someone get away with "murder."

If you feel like you got an infraction wrongly just post in the private help forum, it's that simple. Many infractions have been over turned due to being a mistake or other mods not agreeing with the reason for the infraction. If you have a negative comment in one of your threads just report it and a mod will clean it up, again, very simple.

I gave you one you stupid bastard.
You know that you and your mods favor captdave77. Just because he is an impudent ****, you know Darwinism works.
So KMRD you you lying bastard.

Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr.

Mdog now you know we are cool and you always help me out. But, are calling me an idiot or telling me to report idiots??? You used my post as the example so i'm a bit confused.

Wait, so are you an "ODT Favorite" then? Do I need to look into mdog always helping you out?

And he was saying to just report idiots when they comment on your thread instead of argue with them.

Don't argue with idiots, mjust report the posts.

View attachment 170747

This is just reporting, the interpretation and deeming of whether or not the post qualifies for an infraction is quite subjective, depending on the mods judgement, no? Name calling is not really applied across the board, is it? Determination of "rudeness" and calling out is not equally applied. Not complaining, I just would not want your job as my real job requires the similar/same discernments and judgements as far as issuing infractions to violators.... but we do have a specific code that does not discriminate, regard less of the amount of contribution or time working in this jurisdiction and it is applied evenly across the board...theoretically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom