• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infractions are flowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do when someone insults or offends you? Speak up and get an infraction? Hell i just had a guy come on one of my posts and say that i lied to him and i have never even dealt with this person.... People have said more than a smart comment here and there about me typing in all caps.... Bypass was crucified for what he did and it was made everyone's business. People are still talking about it and he meant no harm he was trying to help someone else avoid a snake in the grass. So in a way you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. I speak my mind i am a man and i don't take s**t from anyone. Why should i have to wait on the internet police??? Someone comes in your home and violates your family or says some a$$hole comment to you out in public? Are you going to wait on the police to get there and rescue you??? Thought not!!! If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.

There is an entire u niverse of difference between some jack wad with sh it for brains making a wise crack and a guy violating my home,property or family. This is the internet and idiots abound. I can still call someone out for posting a non truth without being an Arse and getting an infraction.
I will say I understand why you have an issue with it. Rant on brother it's all good.

I agree with civility... But sometimes people need to hear they are retarded. Heck, there are times I accept constructive criticism.

But when you tell someone that, and ask that person to block you, even outside the classifieds, the mod's delete the posts. How come?

We wuz just having fun, until you asshats come in with your one side form of discipline.

Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr.

I love the whole "freedom of speech" arguement. That makes me chuckle. Go next door and tell your neighbor your going to burn his house down. See what happens. Like everything in life there are rules. As to us all being adults, true.. You got me fooled by how many act like children. It's an infraction. Not a big deal. Stop doing whatever your doing to get it and you won't have a problem. Seems like some folks have trouble learning from their mistakes.

This place is suppose to be a place for fun. Not discipline. Get over it... Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom