• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infractions are flowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the whole "freedom of speech" arguement. That makes me chuckle. Go next door and tell your neighbor your going to burn his house down. See what happens. Like everything in life there are rules. As to us all being adults, true.. You got me fooled by how many act like children. It's an infraction. Not a big deal. Stop doing whatever your doing to get it and you won't have a problem. Seems like some folks have trouble learning from their mistakes.

This place is suppose to be a place for fun. Not discipline. Get over it... Move on.

Wait, so are you an "ODT Favorite" then? Do I need to look into mdog always helping you out?

And he was saying to just report idiots when they comment on your thread instead of argue with them.

o damn...there goes my raise for THIS year....

LOL!

Can you please name these "ODT Favorites" who get away with "murder?" Can you also provide an example of forum "murder?"

media.tumblr.com_tumblr_ll1xtqIvh91qcqvxf.gif

lol :pound:..... sorry mdog but thanks for the previous post it makes sense that somethings seem to be overlooked because there are tons and tons of ads and I am sure the mods have a life aside from ODT, unless you are me hahaha I get in trouble with the wife ALL THE TIME!!! I just guess I feel that you should be able to defend yourself..... reporting a post kinda makes me feel like a snitch..... enough said.
o damn...there goes my raise for THIS year....

LOL!

see there you go we got a whole room full of people wanting to talk.... sorry I'm not one of them, I'll just let bigrigtonka32, silvertoungedevil13, sassysally6, yamamaaintnevercominhome69, and sugarshackjones78 do the talking........ BUT NOT BIGDAWG22 OH NO, NO, NO.

- - - Updated - - -

AMEN TO THAT!!!!
Snitches gets stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom