• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll take It!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I have responded to two adds today, both pm. One was with in 3 min of original post. The least I can expect with, I'll take is
a pm or post on the add.. I am two for two, no answer and this is at the asking price!! The least a seller can do is answer a pm if it is at full boat..I can understand if someone offers, far below asking price. Rant Over Carry on!

I have responded to two adds today, both pm. One was with in 3 min of original post. The least I can expect with, I'll take is
a pm or post on the add.. I am two for two, no answer and this is at the asking price!! The least a seller can do is answer a pm if it is at full boat..I can understand if someone offers, far below asking price. Rant Over Carry on!
I thought it was just me this happened to

Newbie's????

Happened to me recently, but turned out he was a OTR trucker and was offline. Contacted me later but I had already made another deal. He lost a sale and I lost a deal that I wanted. Stuff happens sometime. But twice is bad. Some folks are just impolite.

Back
Top Bottom