• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you were going to run a suppressor? Which 22lr Pistol would you select for your own?

Ruger charger pistol also another option
20210224_190155.jpg

is it tolerable enough that you would recommend it to someone as a host
oh yea! just always wear your eye protection. its really not that bad, if you wanna shoot mine sometime we can meet up at the georgia gun club. problem is finding one!
i got on the notification list on grab a gun, waited a few months, then got an email and logged in and bought it. they did sell out quick!!

oh yea! just always wear your eye protection. its really not that bad, if you wanna shoot mine sometime we can meet up at the georgia gun club. problem is finding one!
i got on the notification list on grab a gun, waited a few months, then got an email and logged in and bought it. they did sell out quick!!
I might take you up on that!!!

I work at a local shop where im on SOT I’m allowed to test tons of supressors. I would stay away from dedicated 22 can simply because wait times. I would go with multi cal 9mm Rugged Supressor and you can run up to 300 black out sups. The can is small enough site are not lost but big enough to supress a range of loads and be configured in a short hush can linger for 300. You will spend around. 700 for can but in end you have slot of options.

I work at a local shop where im on SOT I’m allowed to test tons of supressors. I would stay away from dedicated 22 can simply because wait times. I would go with multi cal 9mm Rugged Supressor and you can run up to 300 black out sups. The can is small enough site are not lost but big enough to supress a range of loads and be configured in a short hush can linger for 300. You will spend around. 700 for can but in end you have slot of options.
Why not both a .22LR and a 9/45 can?
Genius, I know.

Back
Top Bottom