• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you were going to run a suppressor? Which 22lr Pistol would you select for your own?

I have a few 22 pistol host, my favorite is the TX22. It is not as accurate as my Browning or Rugers, but it runs all day long regardless of what you feed it. The target pistols in my experience have much tighter tolerances and require much more cleaning to continue shooting on a long range day.

plus you get 15 rd mags, unlike 99% of the other pistols 10

I use a beretta model 71. It's one of the models brought in with the fake suppressor pinned and welded. Take fake can off, and it's a clean feeding little fun gun. Weird I know, but compact and quiet.

Ruger 22/45
24a3c1f69e1b37d6e2029e28ca43326f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ruger MIV. I got a buckmark and that thing is a pain in the butt to disassemble and clean as are the earlier generation Rugers. The MIV tactical comes threaded with rails etc. All set up. Easy takedown and cleaning. Not sure about the SW compact as I haven't owned one. The glock 44 isn't near as accurate as MIV or Buckmark from what I've seen. And that's a lot of slide to move if you are shooting subsonic suppressed but that's just an observation without direct knowledge on how well it works supressed with subsonic ammo. My friend that has one doesn't have it suppressed. Just go with MIV and shoot standard velocity cci which are subsonic as long as it's over something like 10 degrees out. My 2 cents and what I would do if I was doing it over again.

Sounds like Ford and Chevy argument all over again.

I like my Ruger MKIV Tactical. No problem with any ammo. Of course will not cycle CCI Quiets but will run CCI Semi Quiets just fine. Only problem is with the mags. If not careful loading them, shells will fall out with the wonky thumb spring depressor thingy on them.

Back
Top Bottom