I know one dude...

You come thru my neighborhood at 60 your gonna be met by a bunch of pissed off parents. I throw what ever is close to the idiots that come thru at twice the speed.
Sorry doesn't fix it when you hit one of my kids or pets. It's not worth your life or someone else's just to get home or to work 5 minutes sooner. I'll take my chances
if they call the cops.
Damn right.

:thumb:

problem is when you PICK up something it goes to a whole other level.Be it stick,rock or hose.You now have a weapon and people will sue that ass for you.Cheaper to kill em I guess.

Seriously... i lived on the corner in a three way intersection in a nice neighborhood for well over a decade, problem is cars would BLOW the stop sign and come flyin by the house running 35mph or better . called the cops numerous time, would come out EVENTUALLY and write a few tickets and leave, then never come back, had a guy in a big company plumbers truck who would blow it almost every morning while the kids were waitin on the SCHOOL BUS and in the afternoon at 35 to 40 mph. as a parent who couldn't let thier kid ride her bike...Ya get REAL PISSED OFF sometimes... I-75 if for HAULIN ASS...

if ya threw a handfull of REALLY GOOD stink bombs in the window, would that be considered a weapon of mass destruction ?

Last edited:
I would have gladly called the cops and handled whatever ticket they gave me to be sure he answered for damaging my vehicle. I'm sure an alleged speeding violation would be a heck of a lot cheaper than him having to fix my car.

A 2x4 painted black that fell out of a truck bed and landed crossways in the road is a nice surprise to someone doing 60 in a 25 residential street

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom