I know one dude...

LOL. I do 60 on my bike through my neighborhood just to piss off my neighbors. If I ride in first gear, they hear the noise and accuse me of speeding. If I drop to 3rd, they accuse me of speeding. So I figure **** it, I'll speed and make noise and actually give them something to ***** about. I also live in a neighborhood so gay, they have a facebook page for unemployed soccer moms to ***** on.
Hmm,Lets hear more about those Soccer moms?

Yea but do you run 60mph plus repeatedly through neighborhoods? If you did through mine we might have a grudge match :) This AH has has a back story I am familiar with, he deserved to be pulled out and beaten down then arrested. But like most in their cars he was a coward.

Enough violent talk....peace man...

I will say this.......

When I was 19 I moved out with a couple of roommates and we got a really nice house in a nice big neighborhood, had a lot of kids always playing and what not. Like I said I was 19 and that was 11 years ago. I had a fast quad and I had been working on it in my garage, buttoned it up and took it for a spin around the neighborhood. It would stand up when I really laid into it and so I did a few laps real fast to make sure it was running good.

I get back home and pull it in the garage, I'm tinkering and about 5 minutes later a fella pulls up in his truck. He gets out and introduces himself, he explains that he saw me riding really fast and that he has kids who play in the street/front yard everyday and he would hate it for both of us if I were to be going too fast and something bad happen. I completely understood what he was saying and where he was coming from. He was very nice and straight forward. I stopped joy riding through the neighborhood on my quad and every time we saw each other we would stop and shoot the breeze.

He was a nice guy and he handled it the right way. If he would ran out in the street and thrown a rock at me I would have kicked the **** out of him or he would have had to kick the **** out of me! There's a right way to handle things and a wrong way, the prick that threw that rock handled it wrong and he would have toted an ass whoopin if it were me :)

Back
Top Bottom