I know one dude...

I carry a big rock in my pocket to go pick my my kid from getting off the bus. Same car has been passing my kids bus every day while kids are getting off.

Cant wait to catch him myself and put the rock through his window. Go ahead asshole, call the cops.

In for rock throwin at that douchebag!

I carry a big rock in my pocket to go pick my my kid from getting off the bus. Same car has been passing my kids bus every day while kids are getting off.

Cant wait to catch him myself and put the rock through his window. Go ahead asshole, call the cops.

Lot easier to just video it and hand it to the cops

In for rock throwin at that douchebag!
**** yeah!
Lot easier to just video it and hand it to the cops

Easier? No. So they can just BOLO the vehicle and hopefully find him one day?

Easier is breaking his window and calling the cops so HE gets a $500 ticket for passing the school bus. Id get a slap on the wrist.

**** yeah!Easier? No. So they can just BOLO the vehicle and hopefully find him one day?Easier is breaking his window and calling the cops so HE gets a $500 ticket for passing the school bus. Id get a slap on the wrist.
They make cases/arrests everyday on video taken of passing stopped school busses.

You come thru my neighborhood at 60 your gonna be met by a bunch of pissed off parents. I throw what ever is close to the idiots that come thru at twice the speed.
Sorry doesn't fix it when you hit one of my kids or pets. It's not worth your life or someone else's just to get home or to work 5 minutes sooner. I'll take my chances
if they call the cops.

Back
Top Bottom