• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don’t understand the senate gun bills definition of a dealer?

So what about Obama, the deep state and Eric Holder? I personally don't think much will come from all of these bills that are floating around. They are all just pandering. They know that most of what they are proposing will not pass constitutional muster.

So what about Obama, the deep state and Eric Holder? I personally don't think much will come from all of these bills that are floating around. They are all just pandering. They know that most of what they are proposing will not pass constitutional muster.
I pray your right

My wife will rip your nuts off if you imply I sell to make a profit. I'm selling something to offset something I bought. My collection is constantly in motion. Something catches my eye and then I have to sell something to buy it. And I usually buy the new desire before selling the "well, I don't really want that anymore" gun. That's what pisses her off so much.

It's about time this law was passed. NOW the ODT Price Militant will have some teeth to bare against those evil members of the brethren who flip guns and make profit off'n regular folks! The Brotherhood will be restored to it's original glory as soon as these evil flippers are reported by the price whiners and they get arrested fer dealin' without a license! Can a feller git a Amen?
Amen! Pass the offering!

Back
Top Bottom