• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How much ammo

Yeah, I guess it's different for a guy who is single and is not with any family. If I were in that situation and everything came unglued overnight I *might* be tempted to get fully kitted out and go out in a blaze of fire. However, I have a family depending on me to keep them safe so I'm not going to be drawing any "recon by fire" type of attention.

Yeah, I guess it's different for a guy who is single and is not with any family. If I were in that situation and everything came unglued overnight I *might* be tempted to get fully kitted out and go out in a blaze of fire. However, I have a family depending on me to keep them safe so I'm not going to be drawing any "recon by fire" type of attention.

Exactly, its different when your protecting the ones you love, I would however have to go get some family about 15 mins from my house, aside from that Id stay in.

Shoot, I am single, no kids, no family in GA, basically a loner and I wouldnt be outside doing anything more than 10 feet from my house! At least for a month or two anyway, until its safe enough to travel again and even then I would be watching my P's and Q's and not making myself a target.

What, you mean you're not going to strap on your chest rig, drop leg holster, M4 on a single point, and walk around with your fingers and toes crossed that some dude with a scoped Rem 700 doesn't decide *he* wants to try out your kit? ;)

Thinking about it now, some loner with a scoped Walmart 30-06 and one box of shells could clean house and be kitted out for battle QUICK.

Shoot, I am single, no kids, no family in GA, basically a loner and I wouldnt be outside doing anything more than 10 feet from my house! At least for a month or two anyway, until its safe enough to travel again and even then I would be watching my P's and Q's and not making myself a target.

Aww JJ, you always have me.

I'd probably burn through more ammo on a range day than I would in a given week once the fan blades become unsanitary. I don't plan on using any ammo unless it's absolutely necessary- i.e. someone's kicking in the front door. If it's an extended situation and supplies (other than ammo) start to run low, then that changes things. Otherwise, I'd want to lay low and not make much noise.

These days, I buy it in quantity becuase the prices keep going up. I'm glad I ordered all the Wolf ammo when I did at the end of last year- prices are up now.

Back
Top Bottom