• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How much ammo

never have to much but make sure ya have plenty of mags loaded and ready . Keep a good stash handy and hide the rest. If it gets bad you may need it someday or it may buy you food water or fuel .

I can't agree more. You can never have too much ammo. The question isn't "how much should I have" it's how much can you afford and make room for?

never have to much but make sure ya have plenty of mags loaded and ready . Keep a good stash handy and hide the rest. If it gets bad you may need it someday or it may buy you food water or fuel .

if anyone is involved in so many fire fights that you need over thousand rounds you are bound to get shot and killed before you run out of ammo; and if you need more than 1000 rounds for hunting you are a ****ty shot lol. If the **** hits the fan thousands of unprepared rednecks will wipe out the deep, bird, etc. populations in a matter of weeks, so hunting will not feed you for long anyway. Anything over a thousand rounds total is a little over kill, take the money you would spend on extra rounds and buy food and water as you cannot eat or live off of ammo alone. just my honest opinion

I keep a thousand rounds of each caliber execpt for .22 (5000) and 12 guage(500) and 5 loaded magazines for each firearm at the ready.I think thats plenty for me.
The rest is invested in food,water and fuel.

Back
Top Bottom