• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

House to house searches

Totally untrue. Your right are your rights regardless the mayhem caused by nature or a criminal.

What good are RIGHTS of they can be suspended!!???

I never would have guessed there would be so many people on here willing to ignore those pieces of paper that document our freedoms as Americans. Totally unbelievable.

^^^This^^^

:nono:

There are so many hardarses on here, lol. Like the same scenario in Boston, I'd let them do a quick search. Like others have said, a warrant would probably be issued in a matter of minutes, plus you don't want to look like a jackarse, and then have them trash your house and eat your popcorn, candy, Fiddle Faddle/Doo dads while laughing at you and your family.

There are so many hardarses on here, lol. Like the same scenario in Boston, I'd let them do a quick search. Like others have said, a warrant would probably be issued in a matter of minutes, plus you don't want to look like a jackarse, and then have them trash your house and eat your popcorn, candy, Fiddle Faddle/Doo dads while laughing at you and your family.

Mmmmmm fiddle faddle....
... ok carry on...

Food for thought...several years ago I was awoken from a Saturday afternoon nap by the doorbell. Sheriff's Department K-9 unit was at the base of my front porch stairs and another Sheriff was quartered away from the front door. I announced that I was opening the door and opened it up and stood in the doorframe (was OCing a full size 1911 for what it's worth).

Sheriff on the porch says that they are trailing an escaped work crew guy and his scent died on the street right in front of my house. He asks me if I have anyone inside, I tell him no, he asks me if I have seen or heard anything unusual, I tell him no that I have been asleep. He thanks me for my time, gives me his card and tells me to call him if i hear something and walks off.

So you were sleeping with a gun on?

They would issue a warrant based on what?

Are you happy applying that standard to all of your rights? 1am on the side of the road and an officer asks to search your car. You can say "no" but you are OK with them using your "no" as reason for a search?

You are saying I should waive my rights based on others' opinion and fear?

The house to house searches found exactly jack ****. It was a citizen that noticed something wrong on his property.

They will be coming in that house.then stompin your ass into a mud hole for resisting so blow all that smoke the other way.You won't do **** but what they tell you to do.

How would they get a warrant again? I'm not so worried about the type of image I portray to some officers to be willing to toss my rights out the window.

They will be coming in that house.then stompin your ass into a mud hole for resisting so blow all that smoke the other way.You won't do **** but what they tell you to do.

I have an old college friend in Cambridge. He was politely asked if his home could be searched. He declined and they moved on. There was no harassment, no yelling, no intimidation. Just "ok thanks, be safe".

So no, they don't just stomp your ass into a mudhole for obeying the law.

Back
Top Bottom