• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy $#!+

Yes that's the word, but it's not surprising since they would've had to ramp up to meet 41f demand. The market was going to crash because there was such a huge run-up going into 41f.

As for HPA the entire industry better hope it passes. I'm not waiting on HPA. I'm done buying because of 41f, and the only way I'd ever buy again is if HPA passes.

That's exactly where I'm at. I have enough cans and SBR's pre 41F. Nothing new for me unless HPA passes.

I read comments on arfcom about this and it seems like the majority of us NFA guys really went hard before 41F and now we are just tapped out. I know thats my case. I want a Wolverine and a Saker or something in 7.62 but I dont have the spare cash.

It just seems like it was a perfect storm with 41F and then the chance that HPA could pass that now we are in a deep lull.

Even if it did pass (the HPA), the same momos asking ATF for rulings on completing 80% lowers in machine shops will ask the same stupid attention drawing questions (rulings) about drilling baffles for making their "home build" suppressors. The outcome will likely be very similar.

I doubt folks waiting on the HPA have really thought this through. A quick reading shows that there is no provision for removing the onerous requirements for transfer of suppressors already on the registry so those of us that complied with the pre HPA laws regarding the cans classified as firearms are sort of stuck. The removal of suppressors from the NFA restricted firearms classifications does NOTHING to preclude State legislators (known to be fat greedy money grubbing douche bags) from enacting laws to regulate/restrict/tax them.

Back
Top Bottom