• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy $#!+

I wish I were a clairvoyant for the past 2 years...I would have saved my money and I would be buying tons of stuff right now. LOL
Ain't that the truth! Not only would I have not bought anything, I would've also sold about everything I had and be replacing it all with better stuff right now!

Unfortunately, I believe the HPA and 41f are at the bottom of the heap of their priorities right now. They are too busy trying to straighten out a mountain of screw ups from the past 50+ years of bad government. It may eventually pass, but I doubt if it will be this year.

Things could be worse. We could have ol' cankles as our president right now.

I feel really bad for the employees laid off at Silencerco. The second amendment was a huge topic in this past election and ironically, a big win for the second has proven to hurt much of the gun industry. It is one of the only industries taking a big hit because of our success in the election. Crazy but true.I heard on the news this morning that ammo sales are way down too. I believe most companies will pull through just fine, but some of the smaller fish may be eaten.

Yeah but the republicans owe the firearms community. The NRA, and ultimately the firearms community, helped get these jokers elected.

And all they have done in the last decade or so is pass national park carry. Outside of that it's been increased regulations and/or banning of firearm imports.

They owe us, and it's time they paid up. I am tired of supporting useless cuckservatives who do nothing to support the republican platform. And I'm most especially tired of playing nice with these idiots, both on the federal and state level. Where is Constitutional Carry in GA??? :frusty:

Unfortunately, I believe the HPA and 41f are at the bottom of the heap of their priorities right now. They are too busy trying to straighten out a mountain of screw ups from the past 50+ years of bad government. It may eventually pass, but I doubt if it will be this year.

Things could be worse. We could have ol' cankles as our president right now.

I feel really bad for the employees laid off at Silencerco. The second amendment was a huge topic in this past election and ironically, a big win for the second has proven to hurt much of the gun industry. It is one of the only industries taking a big hit because of our success in the election. Crazy but true.I heard on the news this morning that ammo sales are way down too. I believe most companies will pull through just fine, but some of the smaller fish may be eaten.
Time for the NRA to get back to work.....Reckon??

A little off topic but does anyone know or confirmed if you have a trust from heavyd the only one that has to be finger printed is yourself? I know he said it was but that was real early into 41f and was wondering if that is still true. Thanks

Time for the NRA to get back to work.....Reckon??

If they don't get behind this thing (to claim partial credit) they are idiots and will lose millions in revenue when memberships slack off.
IF YOU ARE AN NRA MEMBER, YOU SHOULD BE RECEIVING YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS BALLOT THIS MONTH.

VOTE FOR ADAM KRAUT.

BULLET VOTES WORK BEST. MEANING ONE VOTE FOR ONE PERSON. MAJORITY RULES IN THE NRA ELECTION.

ADAM IS VERY PRO NFA AND PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE THE FUTURE OF THE NRA. FORWARD THINKING, PRO 2A, PRO NFA. AND NOT PART OF THE OLD GUARD.

Back
Top Bottom