• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy $#!+

I doubt folks waiting on the HPA have really thought this through. A quick reading shows that there is no provision for removing the onerous requirements for transfer of suppressors already on the registry so those of us that complied with the pre HPA laws regarding the cans classified as firearms are sort of stuck. The removal of suppressors from the NFA restricted firearms classifications does NOTHING to preclude State legislators (known to be fat greedy money grubbing douche bags) from enacting laws to regulate/restrict/tax them.

I think there is a provision to nullify state requirements - which is as it should be.

And I'm one that believes HPA can pass, but I'm a dreamer. :triumphant:

I think there is a provision to nullify state requirements - which is as it should be.

And I'm one that believes HPA can pass, but I'm a dreamer. :triumphant:

I'll have to give another glance. I did not see that. I saw only that it would remove the items from the requirement to be registered under the NFA.

Oh and one other thing since I love a good government rant. :cool: What Trump and the sorry ass cuckservatives need to do is reverse 41f TODAY. I'm sick to death of government agencies making what are in fact Unconstitutional changes to laws - not "rules". But seeing as how they could find a way to repeal Obamacare under Obama, but now they "mysteriously" :rolleyes: can't figure out how to do it under Trump, I'd say that is unlikely to happen.

"Hope" is Good IMHO , I Hoped Trump would win (among other hopes=done) when many of the same doubters said "probably never happen". Still hoping ATF is Fired. Alcohol Tobacco Firearms are all legal items. Away with'em , what if? this is the last days of atf and this is their last ditch efforts to put it to the Right People (who are calling for their abolishment)? I know a lot of people have had false doubts about POTUS. So far sooooo Good (Demos stall / Trump Wins anyway) , different topic kinda (and i'm just a simple Country Boy) but take another look at the DOW, things started changing before "The Man" even took office. These things take time and yes i believe are Well in reach . Tell you what Imma do (who cares, right) Palmetto's been waiting 10 months (Ridiculous Wait Time), a year from now I'll purchase my first Can , wait or Not. Honestly I've only wanted one for about 6 months so I understand i'm not in the same boat as others and at the same time i'm Sure glad the "Witch" didn't win cause the atf could be ordering us to turn in some of our most valuables.
Obama kinda ruined the word "hope" for me. LOL

I seriously doubt the ATF is going away. They messed up my plans big time with 41F.

I had a bunch of NFA stuff I wanted and the plan was to buy one thing per year. At the time, I could just hit QRF's site, pay for a can and the stamp, and then email Jake a copy of my trust. The most painful part of the whole process was the wait time. It was easy to do and the ATF knew that, so they cooked up 41F to make it a bigger, more expensive pain in the ass. It was never about "making kids safer" or whatever BS they tried to claim. It was all about discouraging people with trusts from getting NFA items, and it worked on me and a whole lot of other people. As we see now, it also put alot of people out of work (not that the ATF gives a damn).

Oh well, **** it. NFA stuff is just really big boy toys anyway. I guess I'll just take the money I was gonna spend on stamps and waste it on my mortgage or power bill or something crazy like that.

OK guys, we have beaten HPA and 41F to death in other threads already. Has anyone seen any official word on SiCo this morning?

3c00a2f71c75733ea92515523dc69535.jpg

I really hope the HPA passes. Otherwise I will never own a suppressor. Been seeing lots of suppressor companies on Instagram trying to motivate people to stop waiting out the HPA. Seems to be a rough time for that industry right now.

Once again it's not about HPA for everyone. It's about 41f.

And it's not the consumer's job to save the industry. If these people can't run a business in good times and bad, then that's their issue. Back to Silencerco specifically. How much money did they spend on their elaborate marketing? How much business have they lost by creating Rugged and Dead Air, and because of their issue with Silencer Shop? What about what many say is a questionable hire in top management?
How did they create Rugged and Dead Air? I don't know anything about those companies (other than the fact that I want the Mask).

Back
Top Bottom