• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy $#!+

What I find interesting is there were many people like me that wanted "a" suppressor and when the regs went to change went and bought, which caused a huge surge in production. Many of us though were always going to be "one time buyers". I wanted a 30 cal can. I now have to wait for the stamp seeing I bought in early July. I get that, and if HPA does pass, I MAY consider another can but apparently the industry has banked on the surge and the HPA passing. My only concern is places like QRF going under due to lack of sales. Seeing QRF is holding my device, I can only imagine the wait to pick up my suppressor if they don't exist by the time my stamp comes in. I don't have the money for another can at the moment so I don't know what to tell ya. I guess I could order a muzzle device or something and maybe if all of us did something like that, it may prop up the industry a little. I don't know. A muzzle device would set me back about $80. If all of bought a spare, or a suppressor sleeve, or like item maybe this would help, I don't know.

I'm out. Period. Don't even give a damn if I get my stamps anymore. The Omega is just a stupid decision and a write off in my mind. I will never buy another suppressor. Cost + tax + wait = ultimate retard purchase. Worse than a Judge...or a Keltec.

Wait...
What's so silly about a judge ?

What I find interesting is there were many people like me that wanted "a" suppressor and when the regs went to change went and bought, which caused a huge surge in production. Many of us though were always going to be "one time buyers". I wanted a 30 cal can. I now have to wait for the stamp seeing I bought in early July. I get that, and if HPA does pass, I MAY consider another can but apparently the industry has banked on the surge and the HPA passing. My only concern is places like QRF going under due to lack of sales. Seeing QRF is holding my device, I can only imagine the wait to pick up my suppressor if they don't exist by the time my stamp comes in. I don't have the money for another can at the moment so I don't know what to tell ya. I guess I could order a muzzle device or something and maybe if all of us did something like that, it may prop up the industry a little. I don't know. A muzzle device would set me back about $80. If all of bought a spare, or a suppressor sleeve, or like item maybe this would help, I don't know.
Dude, QRF isn't going anywhere.

Unfortunately, I believe the HPA and 41f are at the bottom of the heap of their priorities right now. They are too busy trying to straighten out a mountain of screw ups from the past 50+ years of bad government. It may eventually pass, but I doubt if it will be this year.

Things could be worse. We could have ol' cankles as our president right now.

I feel really bad for the employees laid off at Silencerco. The second amendment was a huge topic in this past election and ironically, a big win for the second has proven to hurt much of the gun industry. It is one of the only industries taking a big hit because of our success in the election. Crazy but true.I heard on the news this morning that ammo sales are way down too. I believe most companies will pull through just fine, but some of the smaller fish may be eaten.

Unfortunately, I believe the HPA and 41f are at the bottom of the heap of their priorities right now. They are too busy trying to straighten out a mountain of screw ups from the past 50+ years of bad government. It may eventually pass, but I doubt if it will be this year.

Things could be worse. We could have ol' cankles as our president right now.

I feel really bad for the employees laid off at Silencerco. The second amendment was a huge topic in this past election and ironically, a big win for the second has proven to hurt much of the gun industry. It is one of the only industries taking a big hit because of our success in the election. Crazy but true.I heard on the news this morning that ammo sales are way down too. I believe most companies will pull through just fine, but some of the smaller fish may be eaten.
Everybody stocked up on ammo, mags, lowers, etc before the election for fear that the wicked witch would win. Now that she didn't win, everybody has a safe full of stuff and no fear of anything being banned, so nobody is buying anything.

Everybody stocked up on ammo, mags, lowers, etc before the election for fear that the wicked witch would win. Now that she didn't win, everybody has a safe full of stuff and no fear of anything being banned, so nobody is buying anything.

I wish I were a clairvoyant for the past 2 years...I would have saved my money and I would be buying tons of stuff right now. LOL

Back
Top Bottom