• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***holes on planes

OK wow.....all this hating on large folks makes me want to fly more often so I can fight back. I am not a small guy but I think the tiny folk are the real asshats most of the time.

Last year on a flight back from Zurich some skinny self entitled eurotrash asshat decided to practice yoga in the aisle next to me while I was sleeping. I woke up to his ass about a foot from my face as he was doubled over sucking on his toes or some crap. I pushed him away forcefully and he fell upside down back into his seat. The flight attendant made sure to tell him to stop and apologized to me for not stopping him.

Fat people are certainly NOT the only assholes on planes. Most of the time, I feel bad for them because they know what the person beside them is thinking. I mean, when I have to ride for 3 hours tilted against the window to avoid unsolicited snuggling because you're taking up 30% of my shoulder space, it's gonna get awkward. They're usualy apologetic about it, but when they're obnoxious, it doesn't make matters any better.

However, we could probably start another thread to discuss all the different types of a-holes on plane rides, most of which are not gravitationally challenged. My comment wasn't meant to disparage fat people in general. That experience I described was in economy class btw. I haven't had anything like that happen since I began flying business class.

By the way the OP called them fatties...but later in he said he fat because of beer....call me dumb but I didn't realize there is a different kind of fat because it came from food instead of beer...dang I learn something new everyday

Well you can't seem to follow the put your phone on plane mode....if you was typing while on the plane....guess your no better than the fatty...lol....good rant bro I'm just picking

you see the just landed part? when you touch down you are allowed to turn your phone back on, but nice try.

By the way the OP called them fatties...but later in he said he fat because of beer....call me dumb but I didn't realize there is a different kind of fat because it came from food instead of beer...dang I learn something new everyday

there is a different kind of fat. one that is a beer belly and goes out in front and one that is just lazy fat and goes everywhere.

The only time I flew on a commercial flight, I was seated by this very nice, polite, good looking, white young lady. We had light conversation and all was well.

I refuse to fly as long as the TSA is up and running.

I will not conform.

Back
Top Bottom